Profile and Professional experience:
A professional with over 20 years experience in such diverse areas as higher education, ministry and the YMCA. As a Project Manager, my strengths include business intelligence, data analysis, implementing new programs, creating structure, and developing ideas. I am a team builder and encourage individuals to work together to develop each member’s strengths.
Key accomplishments in organizational strategy and program development include:
- Developed infrastructure for successful program at Adventures In Missions
- Planned service projects for teams
- Managed complex travel arrangements
- Worked with management to develop engaging reports for the Board of Trustees with narrative and charts enabled them to measure performance
- Managing details, planning and organization, logistics
- Strategic, analytic thinking
- Creating structure and developing ideas
- Strengths Finder: Learner, Analytical, Input, Intellection, Relator
- Research and writing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Word, Mac, Word Press, and Raiser’s Edge
According to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, I am an ISTJ. I consider the logical, analytical side of my personality to be a strength. I make decisions more on logic than feeling. I like to plan ahead. I am decisive. My thinking is logical and linear.
Here’s a shout out from one of my previous bosses that highlights my strengths as well as the value of working together.
Learn more about me on my LinkedIn Profile.Follow me on Social Media